A creamy taste of whipping cream and spicy taste of Tom Yum Kung is perfect balance of this dish. Let’s try it out and you will find that spicy Thai flavor can really sparkle a boring dish.
- 2 cups spaghetti (cooked, drained, kept warm)
- 1 pack Thai Meal Kit – Tom Yum Kung
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 4 large prawns
- 1 cup vegetable oil
To reduce saltiness, sachet #3 – #4 can be added only half. To increase spiciness, break dried chili in sachet #1 into pieces.
- Boil spaghetti and set aside. In heavy skillet over medium heat, add whipping cream, and milk wait until boil. Add Sachet #1- #5 in Thai Meal Kit – Tom Yum Kung package, stir until thicken.
- Fried prawns until cooked and set aside.
- Pour off cream sauce to leave about 1 cup in a skillet, toss cooked spaghetti, stir well. Arrange spaghetti and prawns in a plate pour cream sauce on top.