Spaghetti good for 4 servings
Ground chicken 500 g.
1 pack Thai Meal Kit – Thai Panang Curry
Water 150 cc.
Wiping cream 125 cc
- Boil spaghetti until cooked, set aside.
- Get water to boil in a pot, add sachet No. 1 (Thai herbs) follow with sachet No. 2 (coconut powder) stir well.
- Add ground chicken stir and follow with sachet No. 3 (Thai Panang Curry), keep stirring.
- Mix wiping cream into the pot add sachet N0 4, stir till cooked.
- “Thai Panang Curry” spaghetti sauce is ready for serving.*Ground chicken can be replaced with ground meat of your choice.